Thank you for joining our 28-day Packaging Illustration Challenge!
We’re so excited to have you on board and can’t wait to help you create your first (or next) packaging illustration.
A link to join our private group inside Inkygoodness Collective will be sent out on Monday 6th November. Here are a few more details before we begin – please bookmark this page to refer to later!
- Our 28-Day Packaging Illustration Challenge runs November 6th – December 1st 2023.
- Live Sessions will run at various times – full schedule coming soon!
- Everyone enrolled will be invited to join a private online group for the Challenge, hosted inside Inkygoodness Collective on Monday 6th November – this space is exclusively for our students to meet and connect with one another inbetween live sessions.
- Artists enrolled will get 45 days access to Inkygoodness Collective – after this you can opt to remain in the Collective as a paid member or leave the membership*
- Creative Briefings, Feedback Sessions + Workshops will be hosted on a various days throughout the challenge. A full schedule will be announced in late October.
*Requires subscription. Choose between our monthly or our annual plan when you join the challenge. Participants will not be charged for their membership until 12th December 2023.
More details here: https://signup.inkygoodness.com
Our on-boarding quiz will be sent out a few days before we begin.
We’ll be updating this section in the coming weeks. Here are preliminary dates for your diary. All timings in GMT.
Key Dates (Zoom + Live Streams)
28-Day Packaging Challenge – Kick Off Event – Monday 6th November @ 7.00pm
Creative Briefings @ 10.30am / 6pm – Every Tuesday (07/11 + 14/11)
Daily Check-in Every Tuesday & Wednesday – Various Times
Hit the Deadline! @ 5pm – Every Monday (13/11 + 20/11+ 22/11)
Workshops (Zoom) Pick ONE session to attend every week:
Live Workshopping Afternoon Session @ 5pm – Every Tuesday (07/11+ 14/11 + 21/11)
Live Workshopping Early Session @ 7am – Every Wednesday (08/11+ 15/11 + 22/11)
Live Workshopping Morning Session @ 10.30am – Every Friday (11/11 + 18/11 + 25/11)
Masterclass Sessions (Zoom Webinar)
Sessions last 1.5 hours apx. Hosted by Lisa (Various Dates).
– Masterclass w/ Illustrator Lynn Bremner – 08/11 @ 8.00am – 09.00am GMT
– Masterclass w/ Art Director & Multidisciplinary Designer Marco Oggian – 22/11@ 6pm – 7pm GMT
– Masterclass w/ TBC
Our Packaging Design Masterclasses aim to educate, inspire and show you industry level commercial illustration projects; from brief to concept, artwork development and delivery.
In these brand new Masterclasses, illustrator Lynn Bremner will discuss her packaging work for brands including Tsuno, Bonehead Brewing and DC Coffee Roasters, and how working within the local community has boosted her creative practice. Art Director Marco Oggian will take you through his work for Chilly’s Bottles and Giass Gelato, and share an overview of his passion projects for studio Brutto.
One more Masterclass speaker TBC!
Expect to gain access to exclusive content as they each lift the curtain on their top secret tools, techniques and creative process on illustration projects for global brands and packaging clients.
Creative Briefings w/ Global Agencies (Zoom Webinar)
– Luke Ferrand & Andy German, Co-Founders & Creative Directors at Rhythm Studio – 07/11 @ 10.30am – 12pm GMT
– Cally Burgett, Co-Founder & Creative Director and Emma Gould, Design Project Manager at Wonderkind – 14/11 @ 6pm- 7pm GMT
Sessions will be split into Industry Talk, Briefing + Ask Me Anything Q&A!
Live Feedback Sessions w/ Design Agencies (Zoom)
Luke Ferrand & Andy German, Co-Founders & Creative Directors at Rhythm Studio – 09/11 @ 6pm – 7pm GMT + 10/11 @ 10.30am – 12pm GMT
Emma Gould, Design Project Manager at Wonderkind Agency – 16/11 @ 6pm- 7pm GMT
Our creative directors will host one interactive group workshop session to give you feedback, guidance and direction at the sketch stage. Further feedback will be provided at colour rough stage, inside our private group at specific points during the challenge.
Our full schedule will be published on 31st October.
If you have any questions about our 28-Day Packaging Illustration Challenge before we begin, get in touch with Lisa directly and she will endeavour to get back to you within 24 hours.
Thank you for joining us! We look forward to working with you soon.