Glug Leeds: Global Creative Cultures- 29.06.17
We're excited to share news that our sister agency WE ARE GOODNESS will be heading North next week to speak at Glug Leeds 'Global Creative Cultures' at Duke Studios
Join us on Thursday 29th June for a virtual tour of creative communities in Yorkshire and around the globe, as Glug Leeds brings together a host of speakers to discuss the emerging creative scenes at Glug chapters from around the world.
Expect a bumper day of events featuring a Ted talks style conference 12-5pm and their usual lightning talks in the evening 7-11pm at Duke Street Studios.
We’ll be sharing a few insights about our clients and working cross time-zones at our sister agency WE ARE GOODNESS, and will be joined by Glug founder Ian Hambleton; also the leading man at Studio Output, Yorkshire lad turned global agency owner Alex Myers of Manifest, Berlin based Lauren Kelly of specialist cognitive, experience lead design studio Dura and globe trotting illustrator Mr.Bingo.
For the evening lightening talks Glug Leeds will take you on a virtual tour of the creative hotspots in each of our speakers native cities with a special globe trotting guest to share anecdotal insights of traveling and meeting other creative communities.
Day Conference Confirmed speakers:
- Ian Hambleton, Founder of Glug Events
- Alex Myers, Founder and CEO at Manifest
- Lisa Hassell and Adam Clarke, Agency Directors at WE ARE GOODNESS
- Lauren Kelly, Founder and Designer at Dura
- Mr. Bingo
Evening Lightening Talks Confirmed speakers:
- Martyn Jones – Chapel Street Studios/ Assembly Bradford
- Owen Turner – United by Design, York
- Ian Hambleton – Glug HQ/ London
- Glug NYC / Brooklyn
- Glug Berlin
- Lisa Hassell & Adam Clarke hosts of Glug Birmingham
- + Special guest!
Ticket on sale now, via Eventbrite.