Good news – you’re all signed up!
Thank you for enrolling in Illustrated Merchandise – our 8-wk course on making and selling for illustrators.
We’re so excited to have you on board and can’t wait to help you kickstart your creative business plans in 2023.
A link to join Inkygoodness Collective and our private group will be emailed to you shortly.
Important details – UPDATED 01/06
- Illustrated Merchandise will run Monday 5th June 2023 – Friday 11th August 2023.
- Sessions will run on a Wednesday morning at 10.30am – 12pm BST, repeated on a Thursday evening at 6pm – 7.30pm BST.
- Artists enrolled will be invited to choose ONE group for the duration of the course programme.
- Everyone enrolled will be invited to join a private online space within our Inkygoodness Collective membership community – exclusively for Illustrated Merchandise participants to meet and connect with one another inbetween our live sessions.
- Members also get full access to our archive of industry talks including sessions with Tess Smith Roberts, Jacqueline Colley, The Printed Peanut, Kim Sielbeck, Pansy, Claire Ritchie & YUKFUN!
- Maker Masterclasses will be hosted on Thursday mornings at 10.30am BST / or Wednesday evenings at 6pm BST with our guest speakers. All masterclasses will be recorded!
- Full details on the course programme can be found on our website here.
- You can work through the content at your own pace. So if you’re joining us later on in the programme – don’t worry! All sessions are recorded and Lisa will be on hand to support you and help you catch up.
- Course content is delivered weekly – new modules drop every week!
- All zoom sessions will be recorded for lifetime access
- Click here to complete our onboarding form + choose your session group!
- We will be sending an invitation to join our brand new membership community Inkygoodness Collective* on Monday 3rd June.
- If you’re joining us late this will be emailed to you within 24 hours.
- A meet & greet welcome event for all participants will be happening on Monday 3rd June at 7pm BST. Register for this zoom session here. If you missed it, don’t worry – a recording has been shared inside our group.
- Classes start 7th & 8th June and will run for 10 weeks in total (8 weeks of taught content + 2 bonus sessions!).
Artists joining late will get instant access to the course content delivered so far!
Course fee includes 90 days membership to Inkygoodness Collective, worth $44.97. Requires subscription. Choose between monthly or annual membership when you sign up. If you choose to remain in the Collective after the course your first payment will be taken on 1st August 2023. Read our full terms & conditions here.
If you have any questions about Illustrated Merchandise before we begin, please get in touch with Lisa directly and she will get back to you within 24 hours.
Thank you for joining us! We can’t wait to meet you and look forward to working with you very soon.