Thank you for purchasing access to Illustrating for the Kids Market with Ben Newman.
Join Ben Newman has he guides you through a brand new Masterclass on Illustrating for the Kids Market guiding you through the creative process of working in publishing, toys and games.
In this 90 minute session hosted by Inkygoodness Collective you will learn:
- How to develop your creative practice as an artist and illustrator
- Essential advice and tips for diversifying your income streams
- Insight on the creative process involved in illustrating children’s books
- How to present your work to toy & games companies – and what they look for!
- Behind the scenes development for his best selling book series Professor Astro Cat and collection of toy designs for Djeco.
- Effective ways to get started with your next project – in as little as 20 minutes a day.
- & much more!
Ben Newman (UK) has developed a distinct aesthetic over the years; a contemporary fusion of bold shapes, bright colours and playful characters which has been described as ‘bauhaus fuzzy felt.’ With over 15 years experience in the industry, Ben has produced work for a large range of clients, including the Tate Modern, New York Times, BBC Radio 4, Apple, Google and The New Yorker. His practice extends outside of commercial work into international exhibitions, paintings and three dimensional collaborations.
We will explore Ben’s expansive portfolio and hear about his professional journey as a full time artist and illustrator and how he balances his work commitments with personal projects; alongside unpacking case studies for award winning projects with NoBrow and Flying Eye Books. You will get insight and behind the scenese access to his creative development – from sketch to final illustration; and acquire knowledge and expertise on how to get into illustrating for the kids market.
Watch the recording now:
Thank you for joining us!
Want more goodness? Check out our upcoming courses & classes on our brand new microsite: https://signup.inkygoodness.com