Inkygoodness Collective Membership Terms
These are the terms which set out the contractual relationship you have with Inkygoodness Collective (‘Inkygoodness Collective’, ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’) when you become a member. Please read these terms carefully and save them for your reference.
They will be binding on you as long as you are a member of Inkygoodness Collective. We will occasionally make changes to these terms. If we do, we will notify you in writing (which includes e-mail) of these changes. If you do not object to these changes in writing (in this case you have to send us an e-mail or letter to our office address clearly expressing your objection to the new terms) within two calendar weeks of the date of the notice, you are deemed to have accepted the new terms. If you object to the new terms, we will regard this as a resignation of your membership at the earliest date at which this is possible (see below under ‘Termination’). In this case, the previous membership terms will apply to you until your membership is terminated.
You become a member when we give you online access to our members only Mighty Networks platform via invitation – immediately on signing up to the platform.
As a member, you have certain benefits which we will publish from time to time on our website. The level of benefits you receive will depend on the tier of membership you have elected to join.
We may change benefits available to you or replace a membership status with another or withdraw a membership status altogether from our offer to members. These are deemed changes to our Membership Terms. Consequently, the same procedure of implementation applies as to the change of terms explained above.
1. As a member of Inkygoodness Collective we expect you to abide by the Code of Conduct outlined in our Mighty Network.
2. We charge an annual membership fee, which you will pay online in full as a lump sum or in monthly instalments via Direct Debit.
Termination of your membership
3. Your membership runs for an initial period of one month from the date you become a member of Inkygoodness Collective (‘the Initial Period’) or one year if you choose to join on an annual basis.
4. The Initial Period of Membership is 30 days.
5. You can terminate your membership any time during the year but must give 28 days notice prior to your next payment. If you terminate your membership later than 28 days prior to the your next payment, your membership will terminate at the end of the following month.
6. It will be at our discretion to terminate your membership early if you miss the 28 days’ notice period.
8. Should you upload your artwork into our Mighty Network or share your artwork via social media channels managed by us (such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc.) you give us permission to share your artwork solely for the purpose of promoting your work and practice as an illustrator/animator – across all our social media channels and on our website.
9. You warrant that all artwork you upload within our Mighty Network or share on our social media channels shall not be defamatory and shall not infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights or any other rights (including rights of privacy and confidentiality) of any third party anywhere in the world.
10. You indemnify Inkygoodness Ltd against all costs, expenses, damages and losses, including any interest, fines, legal and other professional fees and expenses awarded against or incurred or paid by the as a result of or in connection with any claim brought against Inkygoodness Ltd for actual or alleged infringement of a third party’s intellectual property rights arising out of, or in connection with, the receipt or use of your artwork.
Advice and Support
11. Inkygoodness provide instructions, guidance, advice and support to our members generally including contract and pricing advice inline with industry standards.
12. Our team are not legally trained and therefore, we cannot and do not provide legal advice. We work with legally qualified professionals to provide appropriate, practical and accurate guidance but recommend in every case that you take independent legal advice before you rely on our advice and guidance or use our document templates. If you decide to rely on our advice or guidance or use our templates without taking professional legal advice, you do so entirely at your own risk.
13. We cannot guarantee an increase in clients or income as a result of your membership.
14. We shall not be liable to you to the extent permitted by law, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss of profit, or any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with your relying on our advice and support including pricing advice via our membership or otherwise, and/or using our online resources including contract template(s).
15. Should Inkygoodness LTD be found liable under clause 14, we limit our liability to £1.
Updated: 27th October 2022
Inkygoodness Collective is owned by Inkygoodness LTD, a company registered in England and Wales.