Thank you for enrolling in Make Your Mark – our 10-wk programme for artists and illustrators!
We’re so excited to have you on board and can’t wait to help you kickstart your freelance illsutration career in 2023.
A link to join our private group will be sent out a few days before we begin. Please bookmark this page to refer to later 🙂
- Make Your Mark runs January 25th – April 6th 2023.
- Sessions will run on a Wednesday morning at 10.30am UK time; repeated on a Thursday evenings at 6pm UK time.
- Artists enrolled will be invited to choose ONE group for the duration of the course programme.
- Everyone enrolled will be invited to join a private online group inside Inkygoodness Collective – exclusively for our students to meet and connect with one another inbetween live sessions.
- Members also get full access to our archive of industry talks including sessions with illustrators and makers Hedof, Kelly Anna, Charlotte Ager, Jacqueline Colley, The Printed Peanut, Claire Ritchie & YUKFUN.
- Industry Zoom sessions to accompany the programme will be hosted on a Wednesday evening at 6pm GMT or Thursday morning at 10.30am GMT with our guest speakers. Talks will be recorded to watch on replay.
- You can work through the content at your own pace. So if you’re joining us later on in the programme – don’t worry! All sessions are recorded and Lisa will be on hand to support you and help you catch up.
- Course content is delivered weekly – new modules drop every week!
- All zoom sessions will be recorded for lifetime access.
- Please complete our on-boarding form and choose the weekly group you’d like to join. We will confirm your groups in early January.
- We will be sending an invitation to join our brand new membership community Inkygoodness Collective* in two waves; Tuesday 1st November 2022 for shortlisted artists who apply and are offered a place before 31st October; and Thursday 19th January for everyone who applies to to the programme after this date.
- Classes start on 25th & 26th January and will run for 12 weeks in total (8 weeks of taught content + 2 bonus sessions + presentation week!).
- Anyone who enrols late will get instant access to all course content delivered so far
*Requires subscription. Choose between three tiers of membership on a monthly or annual plan when you sign up. Make Your Mark participants will have their membership subscriptions paused between 19th January 2023 – 6th April 2023.
Membership payments will start on 7th April for all artists who choose to remain inside the membership after the programme ends. Cancel anytime.
Read our full terms & conditions here.
If you have any questions about Make Your Mark before we begin, please get in touch with Lisa directly and she will endeavour to get back to you within 48 hours.
Thank you for joining us! We can’t wait to meet you and look forward to working with you very soon.